South Korea considered one of the safer countries for tourists


Article: Korea is the safest tourist country... world map of tourism safety

Source:
Pop News via Nate

1. [+269, -6] Ugh, the Sea of Japan is bothering me ㅡㅡ

2. [+164, -8] I've been to several countries and I've really never seen a country as safe as Korea. Rare to see a country that places foreigners above their own people.

3. [+142, -59] Japan is dangerous ㅋㅋㅋ!!! And I think our country is a vacation haven for white men

4. [+22, -12] I think our country also rocks when it comes to public safety compared to foreign countries.

5. [+17, -2] I've been to 43 countries and the safest countries were Cuba, Singapore, Japan, and Korea.

6. [+8, -1] What's it matter when it's the most dangerous country to its own people

7. [+7, -1] Australia is dangerous to Koreans

8. [+6, -1] Why is Australia green ㅋㅋ Asians are treated like dogs in Brisbane. I bet white people made this map.

9. [+5, -0] Korea's probably the only country where you can go out at 11 p.m. because the weather's nice and drink a can of beer by the river without worry

-