Lyn responds to netizen backlash on her relationship with Lee Soo


Article: "Lee Soo's girlfriend" Lyn confesses "Even comments that have ripped my heart..."

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"I'm writing this tweet to express how I'm feeling for the people who love me and my music. As someone whose career depends on showing myself to the public, I know that I should be careful with everything that I partake in, but the emotions of love is not something that I can control so I decided to follow my heart and not my mind.

I read each sharp criticism as coming from the heart of worried friends. Even the comments that rip at my heart, I read them as precious advice that come from people as important as my friends and parents. As much wrongs as (Lee Soo) and I have committed, we will reflect and repay in our remaining time. I promise you.

I know that it's too much for me to ask for your forgiveness and blessing, but please just watch over us. I'm sorry but also grateful."

-

1. [+2,712, -257] Have you ever thought of your parents' hearts ripping over you dating a sex offender?

2. [+2,602, -246] Sorry, but what you're doing now is something that can never be forgiven... You can say anything you want but no one can shield your decision

3. [+2,240, -214] Well, what do you expect when you're dating a sex offender?

4. [+1,860, -126] No matter how you play it up, Lee Soo committed a crime so you should have expected the backlash... Either way, good luck on your relationship.

5. [+1,750, -124] Here to see the comments

6. [+1,207, -161] Well, the heart of that junior high school student who was forced into prostitution had her heart ripped... So did her parents..

7. [+1,009, -63] How can these comments be hateful when all they're doing is reprimanding a criminal for a crime he committed? You can't just call everything a hateful reply just because it hurts your feelings

8. [+935, -44] I don't see anything wrong with calling someone out for buying underage prostitutes

9. [+731, -37] How is criticizing someone for dating a sex offender who bought an underage prostitute a hateful comment? We're just speaking the truth, isn't it normal to view it as something wrong?

10. [+653, -75] So she's been sitting there reading our comments the whole time...

-

Article: 'Dating' Lyn confesses "Comments that rip my heart... please watch over us"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+370, -51] Well, what can you do about it... Lee Soo did what he did.

2. [+404, -87] If you intend to live life as the girlfriend of a sex offender, you should've expected the backlash... especially as a celebrity yourself.

3. [+336, -76] Shouldn't she have expected the backlash... It's upsetting that she has to deal with the hateful comments but it's nothing she can do in her situation

4. [+80, -12] He bought a young girl to have sex with. What he did was no better than Go Young Wook. Lyn, fully knowing that, still loves him enough to date him. It's disgusting. I feel like if my girlfriend had a past like that, my love for her would just diminish at the speed of light.

5. [+79, -15] Imagine if in the future Go Young Wook's girlfriend wrote a tweet like this?? ㅋㅋㅋ

-