Lee Haeri reveals she was stressed having her looks compared to Kang Minkyung


Article: Discord in Davichi? Lee Haeri "I was stressed being compared to pretty Kang Minkyung"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+142, -10] I bet Kang Minkyung was stressed over being compared to the talented Lee Haeri

2. [+139, -11] Lee Haeri is the prettiest out of all the people who sing well while Kang Minkyung sings the best out of all the prettiest people

3. [+96, -2] I remember in 2009 they came to perform at my college and all the boys were only calling out Kang Minkyung's name, asking her to marry them, etc... and Lee Haeri was just ㅜㅜ Never got any spotlight, just sang and left ㅠㅠ I knew then that it must be difficult for her to always be compared to her ilke that

4. [+87, -4] Haeri-ya, at least you're not an iljin? Be proud of that

5. [+81, -2] You're a good singer, just don't turn into a plastic surgery monster

-