Hollywood: Robert Downey Jr.


Reader request.

-

Article:
Robert Downey Jr. "I personally wanted to visit Korea"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+138, -7] Hyung, please guest on Infinity Challence once ㅋ

2. [+108, -1] What if Noh Hong Chul and Robert Downey Jr. meet....

3. [+100, -7] I wonder why Korea doesn't have an actor like Robert Downey Jr. or Johnny Depp's style. You know that style, that look where they look like zombies that have been dunked in vodka, a bit cynical but also witty and with a lot of sexy charms. A zombie style male actor, you know?
- "It'd be impossible in our country because anyone with the slightest out of the ordinary or rebellious image is ripped to shreds."
- "What about Choi Min Shik."
- "I'll give my vote to Cha Seung Won."
- "The dirty sexy look ㅋㅋㅋ"
- "Ha Jung Woo, Ryu Seung Ryong, Cha Seung Won"
- "Then how about you ask yourself why Korea doesn't have a beautiful goddess like Miranda Kerr."

4. [+6, -0] I like Jr. hyung but I have a hard time believing that he chose to visit Seoul as his first choice out of pure reasons... Just five years ago, Hollywood stars never so much as glanced at Korea but they've been coming in swarms in recent months, and I think it's because Korea ranked #7 in movie profits... Above Germany, actually.

5. [+3, -0] It seriously embarrasses me when Korean TV shows go up to these foreign celebrities and ask stupid stuff like, "Do you know Kim Yuna? Do you know kimchi? Do you know Park Ji Sung? Do you know Gangnam Style? Dance dance!! Sarang haeyo Entertainment Relay~" fu*k..

-