Hollywood: Miranda Kerr



Article: Miranda Kerr fired from Victoria's Secret? Contract not renewed "Not enough activities"

Source: Sprots Seoul via Nate [original article here]

1. [+233, -5] I clicked into this article without much thought and just started reading it.......................... until I noticed my department head.... just calmly standing behind me....... before leaving without a word..... without a word.... Why... why didn't he say a word... At least say something... sigh..

2. [+96, -11] What do you mean she didn't have enough activities, the only girl I see from Victoria's Secret is Miranda Kerr

3. [+96, -16] How did she not have any activities..

4. [+20, -0] Orlando must be happy. He can see her every day now.

5. [+17, -1] Candice and Adriana Lima are more popular in Victoria's Secret. Korea just thinks Miranda Kerr is more popular because she's so popular here.

6. [+13, -1] Well, there are probably a bunch of other companies that want her anyway.

-