Hollywood: [LOL/WTF] Jay-Z's beautiful legs



Pann: Jay-Z has way prettier legs than Beyonce ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"A few days ago, Jay-Z and wife Beyonce went on vacation to Cuba. I was looking through the pictures and was so shocked to see that Jay-Z's legs were just so, so, so, so, so, so, so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ daebak, his legs are more beautiful than Beyonce ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such thin, dainty calves supporting his hefty body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"







1. [+216, -3] Oh man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ First time I'm seeing a pann entirely about a man's legs ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+122, -21] I thought the OP was talking about the girl's legs at first and I was thinking his eyes were fu*ked up

3. [+118, -12] What's so pretty about Jay-z's legs, they're so stick thin. The truly beautiful legs are Beyonce's... although if you had legs her size in our country, you'd be treated like a pig.

4. [+21, -0] Maybe Jay-Z gets girl group shots too

5. [+12, -2] Beyonce's legs are actually viewed as beautiful in foreign countries ㅋㅋㅋ It's only Asian men that love thin legs

6. [+11, -0] They really are beautiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+5, -1] I thought the post was originally about the girl's legs and I'm like what, they're not pretty at all.. until I saw the man's legs.

-