4minute makes their comeback on Music Core


Article: 4minute makes a smart move against their 'sexually suggestive controversy' that follows them around like a tag with "What's Your Name?"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

Article praises 4minute for coming back with a more mature/upgraded version of their sexy image, thereby quieting the sexually suggestive controversies that have followed them since their debut. Article also praises the song's lyrics for being direct, showing that they aren't afraid to be who they are no matter what the public says.

1. [+205, -21] This article reads like a PR statement from their agency

2. [+167, -35] I don't know what they're intending by having lyrics like "What's your name?" while having these young girls shove their butts in your faces... Music programs are watched by more teens than adults and there's no denying that stuff like this will influence them. The lyrics and the dance moves should be banned from broadcast.

3. [+154, -38] I just saw their song's ranking on the Melon charts. Brave Brothers has started his buybacks. Amazing.

4. [+38, -9] Their song sucks;;

5. [+33, -16] I can only think that Hyuna is desperate for attention whenever she comes out dressed like this

6. [+29, -15] The song is seriously so weird

7. [+22, -10] I watched their stage and their outfits weren't that sexy at all... The dance didn't have weird poses either. I never watched the music video so I can't judge that but the concept itself wasn't so sexy on stage.

8. [+17, -0] The thing about 4minute is that they're all such normal, beautiful girls off stage but once you dress them up.... you just can't help but say something about it. It's not sexy or powerful at all, just dirty...

-

Article: Comeback 4minute, from fish nets to tattoo stockings, sexy beauty UP

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+352, -35] T-ara is making their comeback next week to utilize this time without WG, Soshi, KARA, and SISTAR.... 4minute, I trust that you'll blow them back out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+224, -58] This may just be their concept... but their coordi dressed them in such a convoluted manner.. It's not pretty or cool or unique... I honestly don't know what they were thinking.

3. [+201, -63] Has anyone ever seen Hyuna's pupils (without color lenses)? I don't think I ever have...

4. [+39, -3] You guys can try all you want but you'll never get as much hate as T-ara next week. You're up against some formidable foes.

5. [+36, -16] Who is everyone kidding with the outfits not being sexy? Hyuna's wearing panties...

6. [+34, -21] Same concept, same faces, same music... Nothing new.

7. [+30, -16] I don't even care about their sexy controversy anymore, I just want to know why their song is so crap;;;

8. [+27, -8] Thought Hyuna was wearing panties

9. [+24, -16] Eh, I thought 4minute's new song was exciting and addictive or is that just me?

10. [+22, -7] I wonder what would've changed if CL did this song?

-