TV: [Spoilers!!!] Running Man


Article: [Running Man] Gary's pepero game with Song Ji Hyo "Are you going to close your eyes?"

Source:
SBS E via Naver

1. [+626, -14] I seriously thought UEE was beautiful as Pyonggang princess but next to Song Ji Hyoㅋㅋㅋ;;; Song Ji Hyo is so much prettier!

2. [+481, -12] Their bottom lips touched...

3. [+454, -4] I was so nervous the entire time I was watching them... They'd be such a cute couple if they were really dating ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+433, -4] Even if they lost, I liked this episode because there were a lot of Monday couple shots ㅋ

5. [+396, -4] As a fan, it upsets me gravely that she's already dating someone else... Monday couple seriously match each other so well

6. [+377, -10] Please date ㅠㅠ

7. [+332, -5] Now this is what I'm talking about

8. [+323, -2] I know it's wrong to say this but I really hope Song Ji Hyo and her boyfriend break up

9. [+237, -3] I smiled like a proud mother the entire time watching ㅋㅋ

10. [+204, -5] My heart fluttered just watching them ♥

-

Article: UEE wins over ace Song Ji Hyo 'Running Man' final winner

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+131, -27] Kwang Soo-UEE and Gary-Jihyo were daebak. No Sa Yeon unni was funny too ㅋㅋ

2. [+120, -28] U♥EE I♥Miss♥You

3. [+107, -18] UEE I Miss You team was funny ㅋㅋ and Kwang Soo, hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-