TV: [Spoilers!!!] Running Man


Article: Ji Suk Jin's 3 minute rule 'Running Man' most ridiculous out in history of the show 'embarrassment'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+285, -11] Lee Dong Wook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am Gary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

2. [+269, -9] Seriously the funniest out in the history of Running Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and it was so funny when Jihyo was dancing Gary's dance ㅋㅋ

3. [+259, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ So why get on the cow, I knew he'd get it stolen ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+58, -3] Haha was going a bit overboard in the beginning so it was boring but it picked up towards the end ㅋㅋㅋ I thought the part where Wangko hyungnim kept getting slapped by the cow's tail was funnier than the nametag being ripped off ㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -2] Song Jihyo, ah so pretty...

-


Article:
Oh Gary group dance, Han Hye Jin and Lee Dong Wook's wave dance "I'm Gary!"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+156, -6] I am Gary!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week Gary♥Jihyo's pepero ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+126, -9] Song Jihyo's seriously charming!!

3. [+98, -5] Lee Dong Wook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: [SS Replay] 'Running Man' takes on a bigger scale but does the content live up to it?

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+110, -32] I personally want Running Man to stop going overseas... It gets a lot more hectic and hard to focus... There are a lot of great places in Korea they can still go to..

2. [+80, -6] I personally like the bell race
- Same here... The tension that builds whenever you hear the little bells chime ㅋㅋ
- I like the supernatural special ㅎㅎ

3. [+80, -33] It's fun for me, no need to nitpick. People that want to watch will watch and people that don't like it can not watch.

-