Sulli eating with her tongue out disgusts netizens


Article: Sulli's unique way of eating 'eat like this if you want to eat a lot'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+300, -52] Unique..? That's a bad habit.. It's disrespectful to eat like that, tsk tsk. Fix it, Sulli.

2. [+258, -29] You're cute but that's so wrong, Sulli ㅠㅠ My friend has a habit of eating like that and I really want to stick her tongue back in her mouth.. ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+175, -26] Am I the only one that loses their appetite when they see people eat like that?

4. [+69, -3] Ugh, I'd seriously hate whoever chews with their mouth open and sticks their tongue out when they eat ㅡㅡ Lose my appetite

5. [+65, -7] Sulli, fix this... Nobody wants to eat with a person who sticks their tongue out. Table manners are a reflection of what your household taught you. 

6. [+49, -6] Her tongue is coming out to greet the food

7. [+39, -1] Never did I imagine that even Sulli could look damn disgusting;;;

8. [+38, -4] I always had a clean image of Sulli but she honestly looks gross like this. I seriously hate people who smack their lips and eat with their tongue out. Thinking of it just makes me hate Sulli.. ugh..

9. [+35, -3] The journalist has to be an anti ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+29, -1] The pictures may not look as bad because they're just momentary caps but... If you actually have to sit down and eat with a person who eats like this, it makes you want to throw up.

-