Same Old: T-ara


Article: [Star Photo] Jiyeon 'chic charms galore!'

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+170, -15] ? They still exist?

2. [+167, -32] I have the same name as her ㅋㅋㅋ You know what the kids I'm not close with call me? ㅋ Yebbeun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All because of you, I get this disgusting nickname that's putting me through all this misery, I can't even imagine how Hwayoung felt being bullied by the likes of you ㅋㅋ Such shameless girls, the lot of you

3. [+118, -16] She's still a celebrity?

4. [+27, -7] Who do you think you are, crawling out like this.. Unless you want to die

5. [+27, -9] The leading b*tch of the bullying activities ㅡㅡ

-

Telzone: Even Japanese women laugh at T-ara's drop down-spread leg dance



"T-ara's latest album in Japan... This is supposedly their choreography ㅋㅋㅋ Turn around and spread your legs;;; The Japanese women on the side are laughing at them, hul;;; So this is what T-ara's been up to in Japan..."

1. [+50] Seriously so embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+48] This is why the Japanese always say that Korean comfort women were asking for it...

3. [+47] Their fandom is probably comprised of mostly males so why are they spreading their legs like that? So cheap

4. [+22] Jiyeon's already shown her pubic hair on webcam... This is nothing for her.

5. [+18] I pity them.. This is why you need to join the right agency. Difficult to make money, right girls? tsk tsk tsk

6. [+15] So they're over there embarrassing the country. I'm ashamed that they're the same Korean as me.

7. [+13] Are they going to make an AV soon? They're driving me crazy, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-