Same Old: Park Bom


Article: Park Bom 'sexy S line' (love share concert)

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+132, -42] Park Bom daebak... She scares me now

2. [+97, -22] I really don't see the 'sexy' anywhere... Is the journalist seeing things

3. [+106, -43] Park Bom just creeps me out now

4. [+30, -11] Plastic to the monster ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -11] No solution for this

6. [+22, -7] Plastic monster

7. [+18, -3] Eyes.. cheeks... they're all starting to sag now. Her face is collapsing onto itself... Cut the plastic surgery now.

8. [+15, -9] I'm not an anti but... I can't see this anymore... Not because her face is scary but because the comments under her articles scare me more

9. [+15, -6] Her face looks like a 50 year old ajumma now

10. [+13, -7] Did she get plastic surgery done by having Daesung slam his Audi into her face? It's a complete mess

11. [+12, -5] What's wrong with her face... I miss the Park Bom who used to eat corn. I just want her to age naturally now... and reveal her true age.. and stop with the plastic surgery. She doesn't have to be an idol anymore. 2NE1 are artists.. I'm sure she's at least 32 years old now, so I hope she just comes out with it and lives her life.

12. [+10, -2] Her face looks like it's melting

-