Same Old: IU at 'The Best' press conference


Article: IU in a short short one piece

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,281, -242] I won't be watching this drama, sorry. I personally hope the viewer ratings suck as well so that idols can't be given leads in weekend dramas anymore.

2. [+1,049, -172] Aside from whether or not they can act, people have already expressed that they don't like idols going into acting and yet it's so weird how dramas insist on putting an idol in every drama... People should learn from 'The Chaser' as an example.

3. [+1,179, -656] Well... she's not a virgin anymore so she must think she can just do whatever she wants. Her innocent and clean image is all over now anyway, right?

4. [+120, -46] Anchovy: That part you're all staring at, I already saw the real deal

5. [+78, -27] Eunhyuk already saw everything

-

Article: 'Lee Soon SHin' IU "I was worried over whether I'd be able to do well"

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+321, -39] I hate her because she's so sly... She hit the top with her <innocent> marketing and now she's hit rock bottom... The younger generation probably can't tell but people like IU are so different compared to their inside and out. I'd rather deal with kids who admit to being rebellious and dirty on the outside.. other than hiding it like her.

2. [+271, -29] Jieun-ah, after your image hit rock bottom, I can't see anything you do in a positive light anymore.

3. [+228, -11] So this is how fast a person can hit rock bottom

4. [+232, -23] I bet she's just hitting on every male idol she sees now. Like going up to the kids that were intimidated by her since she was the nation's little sister and going why not? Anchovy popped my cherry, why won't you???

5. [+205, -16] I can hear the gears turning in her head so it turns me off. Such a sly little girl.

6. [+180, -21] IU and Lee Mi Sook are in this drama?... I should delete channel 7. I don't want to risk any misfortune of accidentally running into her face while changing channels.

7. [+158, -18] She'll be a natural in any scenes requiring anchovy fishing

8. [+155, -20] The Best Anchovy.avi

9. [+146, -13] She's gone from the nation's little sister to the nation's person nobody wants to see

10. [+117, -8] It's okay if your drama fails... You can still make a career out of visiting the nation's sickly oppas..

-