Park Jin Young announces 15&'s comeback


Article: 15& comeback, Park Jin Young "I will prepare them with the hopes of redeeming myself, please look forward to them"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+143, -20] I don't usually leave comments but... As a fan who supported Park Jimin during K-Pop Star, I really hope they do well this time!!!

2. [+156, -38] I'm a 15& fan so I'm logging in just to leave a comment. If you search 15& on YouTube, you'll see lots of clips of Park Jimin and Baek Yerin singing individually and at events. They're great singers. Listen to Park Jimin's 'Sigye Taeyeob' and Baek Yerin's 'I Do'. They harmonize well together but also do well on their own. They'll hit it big if their company promotes them more and with better songs.

3. [+124, -21] I want Park Jimin to become as popular as Lee Hi... I really loved the two of them on K-Pop Star. She has a talent that's unbelievable for her age.. as well as confidence.

4. [+34, -10] I personally think Baek Yerin is a way better singer than Park Jimin.

5. [+32, -6] I don't really care what others thought. I liked their last song and I'm looking forward to their comeback album.

6. [+29, -13] They're truly an example that shows the importance of agency power.

7. [+23, -11] I don't really care whether 15& does well or not. I just hope JYP casts Bang Yedam and fails completely.

8. [+18, -8] Park Jin Young's hilarious ㅋㅋ He's the one in charge of Park Jimin's debut and yet he goes on vacation during 15&'s debut, basically proving that he didn't care at all

-