[Pann] Mario Maurer




Pann:
Thailand's Won Bin 'Mario Maurer'

"Mario Maurer, who's famous in our country for being known as Thailand's Won Bin... Not because he resembles him but because he's considered to be one of the most handsome males in Thailand..."

-

1. [+260, -7] Original


2. [+217, -8] Are you talking about me?


3. [+200, -8] Don't use Won Bin's name like that

4. [+59, -1] You can scribble anywhere on Won Bin's face and he'll still be handsome


5. [+23, -0] Anyone next to Won Bin turns into an octopus

6. [+22, -0] He's mixed though ㅡㅡ Won Bin's more amazing because he's completely Asian!!!

7. [+21, -0] I clicked into this wondering just how handsome a Thai could be and damn... he's more handsome than Nichkhun.

8. [+20, -1] He looks more like Oh Jong Hyuk than Won Bin.. His face is pretty boyish whereas Won Bin's just a sculpture.

9. [+19, -0] I scrolled through the pictures thinking wow, he's handsome, until I saw the Won Bin gifs in the best replies... I scrolled back up and all I saw was a non-celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+13, -0] Well, standards of beauty differs so Thai people might think Mario is more handsome than Won Bin.

-