[LOL] Studies show boys with hyungs/nunas excel in math/language

Article: Boys who have a hyung are better at math, boys who have a nuna are better at language, studies show

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+130, -5] Because you fight with your hyung over money while your fights with your nuna tend to be verbal arguments

2. [+103, -9] Ah, so no wonder I suck at studying. I don't have a hyung or a nuna.

3. [+77, -3] Oh, so I'm like this because I'm the eldest? Thank god that there is a scientific reason for the way I am...

4. [+20, -0] And people who have dongsengs get angered easily

5. [+16, -3] I think my hyung is gay

6. [+10, -0] People who have money speak foreign languages better, studies show

7. [+10, -1] Because if you want to win an argument with your nuna, you have to talk until your mouth falls off

8. [+9, -0] I have a hyung, nuna, and a younger sister. I guess I'm going to Harvard then!

9. [+5, -0] I don't think my hyung is my biological hyung now

10. [+5, -1] I can already hear the parents berating their second borns. You have a hyung, why aren't you good at math! You have a nuna, why aren't you good at language! What's wrong with you!!

-