[LOL] Random funny comments


Interview: Won Bin "When you have a beautiful heart, it appears on your face... I think it's more important to make sure your heart is beautiful than your face"

1. [+902, -1] I must be one of the three worst devils in the world then

2. [+440, -1] Then that must mean my heart is in the depths of hell

3. [+164, -3] I must've been Lee Wan Yong in my previous life then..... (Wiki: a pro-Japanese minister of Korea, who signed the Japan-Korea Annexation Treaty, which placed Korea under Japanese rule in 1910)

-

Jiyoung: "I'm a natural beauty. Except my eyes and nose."

"I'm a calculation prodigy. Except anything involving numbers."

"I'm a smart student. Except in the subjects of math, science, language, and history."

"I have great specs. Except my job, family background, and education."

"I look like Kim Tae Hee. Except my face and body."

"I didn't cheat. Except on three questions."

"I'm not ugly. Except my face."

"Go Young Wook: I love girls. Except junior and high school students."

-

"There's a cool smartphone tool on Song Hye Gyo's phone in 'That Winter' where it'll find songs matched to your face..."

"I got matched with The Phantom of the Opera."

"My face got 'Still Eating Well'."

"Nanrina."

"Big Bang - Monster."

"I got It's War."

"SHINee - Just Hit Me"

"10cm - Smelly Woman"

-


Post: What happens when you piss off the scriptwriter...

Noh Joo Hyun begins acting as the town fool...


The actor pressures the writer into changing his character for fear of his image.
The writer makes the character go to America and receive surgery to return as a normal person.


The writer then gets pissed off and kills off the character in a car accident ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The drama switches out the writer...
and the character makes a return as another character's twin brother Jonggoo


But the writer who was switched out over contract issues comes back..
And she's pissed so she kills off the character again ㅋㅋㅋ


But under the pressure of the broadcast company,
the writer is forced to bring back the character as a ghost

-

"I finish my shower and come out to see a girl who looks like my crush on TV so I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to her as a text with the message (She kind of looks like you, right?). I checked the text later and found out that you can see a reflection of my penis on the TV screen. She hasn't replied to me yet. I hope the world explodes."

-

Sources: Nate Pann [1] [2] [3] [4]

-