Lee Hi releases 'Rose'

Reader request.

Article: Lee Hi's cute? Think again, the music industry is fearing the 16 year old girl

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+115, -38] Wow, seriously, the first thing I do when I check Lee Hi articles is see whether or not it's by OSEN. Please, please cut down on the media play. I really don't get how you can release articles like this day after day.

2. [+90, -22] OSEN, change your name to 'YG Media Play Magazine'.

3. [+77, -14] I love Lee Hi's songs but OSEN is really turning me off. I remember last time, they put out an article about how the entire music industry is delaying comebacks and releases because of Lee Hi, and now today it's about how the music industry is scared of Lee Hi... Of course, all written by OSEN.. It's nice that they're giving her a ride on their plane but their level of media play is basically putting her on a rocket ship and shipping her out to space....

-

Article: Lee Hi releases 'Rose'... dark charm + first rap attempt

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+145, -18] "It's Over" was just a taste of what's to come. This is the song I was waiting for!

2. [+133, -18] I'm surprised she's already able to show unique songs like this. She's showing 100% of the skills she's capable of under a supportive company.

3. [+106, -17] Lee Hi, fighting!!!

4. [+109, -25] Daebak... Tearfully awesome.

5. [+90, -8] Journalist, the song was released at midnight... So you barely listened to the song one or two times before releasing this article?

-