Jo Kwon rushed to the ER for gas poisoning


Article: [Exclusive] 2AM Jo Kwon rushed to the emergency room for gas poisoning

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+1,689, -67] The hospital specifically said he couldn't discharge and yet they ripped out his needles and oxygen mask to make him perform live on a live broadcast music show... Are they out of their minds?

2. [+1,254, -45] Is the manager at fault... His throat is his life as a ballad singer. I hope he finds strength and recovers fast, and I hope the other members are safe as well.

3. [+1,208, -28] I seriously question whether making him perform when he was that sick was the right decision

4. [+983, -29] No wonder he looked sick on Music Core today... I hope he recovers soon

5. [+826, -26] I noticed something was off during his performance as well. I just thought he couldn't get his emotions in.

-

Article: Jo Kwon, gas poisoning emergency room... 'examinations in progress'

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+224, -15] His eyes and mouth were swollen on Music Core.. He seriously looked like he wasa bout to faint.. I hope he gets better ㅜㅜ

2. [+216, -17] I knew something was up when his voice was shaky during his live ㅠㅠ He was really off on Music Core today

3. [+211, -20] No wonder he looked like he was having a hard time ㅜㅜ Take care of your body, Kwon!

-