[Instiz] Rumored list of potential idols for writer Kim Eun Sook's upcoming drama

Instiz: Currently rumored list of potential idols to be cast in writer Kim Eun Sook's upcoming drama.

1. Krystal
2. L
3. Jiyoung
4. Minho

"The drama will be a mix in style between 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'Gossip Girl', with the plot centered around the love and friendship between wealthy high school students." Currently, Krystal and Jiyoung are rumored to be the potential female lead, and either Minho or L as the male lead.

-

"Can they just not do it ㅠㅠ"

"I'd rather not watch it if it's going to have Krystal, Jiyoung, and especially L and Minho."

"No, Myungsoo, no, don't do it."

"Gotta admit that the visuals would be daebak..."

"I can't watch this if L is going to be on it.."

"I'm a Shawol but... don't do it, Minho-ya ㅠㅠ"

"Well, what can you do when the writer herself wants these idols..."

"Just use actors..." x400

"Their acting will ruin the script."

"Anyone else sick of plot lines like this?"

"Look how many rookie actresses there were in School 2013..."

"I'm an Inspirit, but I don't want any of INFINITE to take any leading roles at this point."

"I'm going to go out on a limb and shield Myungsoo all by my lonesome... (((((Kim Myungsoo))))))"

-