[Instiz Dump] BAP, Kim Soo Hyun, Mir, Taeyeon, Brown Eyed Girls, Dongwan, SHINee

How B.A.P. bodyguards protect them


----------------------------

Kim Soo Hyun when the CF camera is rolling


when the CF camera is off


----------------------------

Mir: "My girlfriend kept trying to take my picture. I told her not to but she eventually did.. Sigh.. I heard this is popular lately ㅡㅡ?"


----------------------------

A pissed off Taeyeon fan journalist


Article: [Yoo Jin Mo's Theme Talk] Lee Ji Hye's ridiculous marketing

Source: TV Report

One of the most representative forms of marketing is noise marketing. It's a type of marketing where advertisers will try to get their product talked about and maximize the amount of attention it receives.

S#arp member Lee Ji Hye recently returned to the industry with a new song after four years. During her comeback process, her agency sent out a PR kit to each media outlet that said, "Lee Ji Hye has been hearing that she looks like the highly popular girl group SNSD member Taeyeon. She actually resembles her quite a bit."

The mountains and its streams would laugh at the absurdity of such a statement.

----------------------------

Brown Eyed Girls' fandom's weird cheer chants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'Sign' cheer chant

My eyes begin to close (Don't close them!)
My tears begin to fall (Don't cry!)

My lips begin to tremble (Don't tremble!)
My heart won't be able to last (Last!)

'Irreversible' cheer chant

I'd rather die than be like this (Nooooooo!)

'Dirty' cheer chant

You know why? (What the f*ck...!)

'Sixth Sense' cheer chant

Trapped inside the jungle (is Miryo!)

----------------------------

Dongwan's way of getting rid of sasaengs


Some fans are scared to go see them at the airport in case they get caught by his camera ㅋㅋㅋ


He uploaded the pictures he took here in HD on the group's official homepage... ^^

When a fan asked him not to take their pictures, he said, "But you take my pictures~~~~~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

----------------------------

A normal SHINee fan


Brother: Yo
Sister: What?
Brother: It doesn't matter where this all began.. but I'm seeing too many albums in front of my eyes. Right as I was about to come at you with a swear, you're not home.
Sister: What ㅋㅋㅋ
Sister: What're you doing in my room
Brother: How is it that your bookcase is not filled with one book
Sister: I guess ㅋㅋ I don't know either
Brother: You are crazy, how many albums did you even buy?
Sister: Heh.... ㅎㅎ
Brother: Tell me
Sister: About 100?... ㅎ
Brother: Don't fu*k with me
Brother: I just found 180 in your room alone.
Brother: But not one math book
Brother: Will you study already?
Sister: Stop ㅋㅋㅋ Stop digging through my room
Sister: Get out, don't come back
Brother: Well, I bought ice cream cake for you but I guess if you want me to leave, I'll have to leave
Sister: Don't leave
Brother: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Brother: Dongsaeng, I'm begging you
Brother: Stop buying albums
Brother: Oppa likes SHINee too but
Brother: This is going too far...

----------------------------

Source: Instiz [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

-