[Instiz] Anti passes obscene post-it to VIXX's N


Instiz: VIXX anti crosses the line [1] [2] [3]

At a fan signing, an anti passed leader N a post-it that said, "Hakyeon-ah, do your parents know that manslut is your nickname? Respond quietly in case Hongbin hears."



N's voice started shaking when he asked her, "Hey, can you not do things like this?" The fandom's in chaos right now;..

Blog post written by the anti: "He looked like he was almost about to cry after he read it ㅋ The b*tch next to me kept looking at me so I was a bit scared ㅋㅋ Anyway, he folded it up, he's quite good at managing his image ㅋ"

-

"Seriously, there are no words for the things antis will resort to..."

"God dammit!!! Hakyeon-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"I was seriously hoping for something less extreme than this, but jeez.."

"He must've felt so hurt.."

"How could that anti even think of taking a picture of it like it was something to be proud of?"

"N was way too nice to her..."

"This is not what he became a singer for..."

"I'm not even a fan and this pisses me off.."

-