Hong Soo Ah confuses netizens with facial changes


Article: 'Who is this?' Hong Soo Ah's image transformation.. netizens "It doesn't match her"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+629, -4] She's wearing gyaru make up in a historical drama.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+552, -10] Her eyeliner would make any internet ulzzang cry out of jealousy

3. [+474, -5] Why why why, why would you get work done on your face..... aigoo!!!!

4. [+35, -1] This is not the Hong Soo Ah I'm used to seeing?? Who is this??

5. [+32, -1] I wouldn't have known it was her if the article didn't specify it was Hong Soo Ah

6. [+25, -0] I heard she got her jaw shaved

7. [+22, -0] Oh sh*t... her old face is much better

8. [+15, -0] What the hell is this.. Her old face was charming and more unique, I don't even know what this is

9. [+10, -0] So I wasn't the only one who did a double take when I saw her on TV

-