[Telzone] MORE tummy fat obsessions


Article: miss A Min's embarrassing tummy fat exposed, wronged by her coordi

"It's normal for your stomach to stick out a bit when you eat."

"I think it's cute... Better than being stick skinny."

"Who cares... I hate how people only treat perfect bodies as the 'norm'... But then again, I don't really understand why they would dress her that way either."

"The coordi's her anti. JYP's coordis are all so weird."

"People hate for being too skinny, for being too fat, for looking better before when the stars diet, for being ugly, for getting plastic surgery, for being pretty or having a nice body but a crappy personality... and if you have a nice personality, people will dig into your past to find something else to hate on you for... ㅋㅋㅋ I feel so bad for our country's celebrities."

"I like it, it shows that Min's human."

"I'd understand because it's not like idols have time to work out with all their rehearsals, schedules, lack of sleep, lack of proper eating schedules..."

"It's because of posts like this that idols are becoming anorexic.."

-