Psy falls in love with Brazil's beautiful ladies


Article: Psy "Brazilian concert, I fell in love with the beautiful ladies" honest confession

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+103, -4] I know this is random but I'm reminded of that random scene in Infinity Challenge of that Brazilian couple who totally looked like models...

2. [+47, -6] Physical appearance wise, white women are the top but I think nobody can come close to beating Hispanic women when it comes to body type

3. [+16, -2] Geeks "We have decided Brazil to be our next vacation destination"

4. [+26, -21] Vote up if you like women with voluptuous bodies like Brazilians, vote down if you like thin bodies with no breasts like Koreans

5. [+14, -5] Brazilian women ooze sexual charms, are pretty, and have great bodies. I think any man from any country would fall in love with them on first sight.

6. [+3, -7] I know I'm not in any position to be saying this but I feel bad for his wife

7. [+3, -5] Psy's Wife: Sigh... I'll let it slide this time since you're bringing home the cash...

-