Lee Min Jung to potentially be cast in SBS's 'All About My Romance'


Article: [Exclusive] Lee Min Jung in discussion for 'All About My Romance' casting.. to take the place of Han Hye Jin

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

Male lead - Shin Ha Kyun

1. [+255, -18] I really hate how Lee Min Jung makes that nasally whiny sound with her voice tone when she acts

2. [+234, -15] Too big of a gap in skills between her and the male lead.......

3. [+203, -17] Im Soo Jung should've taken this role.. How could they give it to crappy actress Lee Min Jung... Can we pick another female lead please ㅠ

4. [+38, -4] Lee Min Jung is a no.. She doesn't even match with Shin Ha Kyun and her acting is so... I'm so upset Han Hye Jin is leaving the drama ㅠㅠ Can't we get another actress besides Lee Min Jung?

5. [+37, -3] She can't even act so how are they going to balance her with Shin Ha Kyun?

6. [+27, -1] I guess I wasn't the only one that hated her nasally voice. It really annoys me whenever I hear it... Especially since your voice has a lot to do with your acting. Her acting is pretty bad as well, what a way to lower the quality of the drama..

7. [+25, -1] I get that they're in a rush but this casting is a poor decision

8. [+23, -5] Lee Min Jung only knows how to whine and calls it acting

9. [+22, -1] The male lead is Shin Ha Kyun and they're thinking of sticking Lee Min Jung next to a man like that? Nevermind whether or not they match, just the difference in acting is enough to know that this is a bad decision

10. [+20, -1] I'm really sorry but... Please don't take the role.. Genuinely ㅜㅜ

-