Kim C questions why men need nipples


Article: Kim C "I don't understand why men need nipples"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+166, -22] To differentiate between your back and your front ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+93, -20] ㅋㅋㅋ This is so Kim C-like..ㅋ but I think I'd miss my nipples if I didn't have them.

3. [+88, -36] The reason is because when the fetus develops, the nipples are formed before the sex is determined.. which is why men are born with nipples.

4. [+40, -22] I remember a mother was breast feeding her child and then looked at her husband and said, "You are so useless" ㅋㅋㅋ But then again, nipples don't exist purely to feed your offspring...;

5. [+32, -19] I thought this as well... Women need it to feed their offspring but what do men need it for? Who are their nipples for?

6. [+31, -22] What do you mean.... Our nipples are precious....

7. [+18, -1] Yoo Jae Suk's nipples are useful for his gags

-