Hollywood: Justin Bieber


Article: 'Because of antis'... Justin Bieber leaves the house wearing a gas mask 'hilarious'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+487, -10] Don't hate on him. Recently, some crazy guy shot a fire extinguisher in his face and he's developed a trauma after that which is why he's wearing the mask. Imagine how you'd feel if someone did that to you.

2. [+441, -6] There's nothing hilarious about this. What kind of an article title is that to describe a kid who is getting his life threatened?

3. [+372, -7] I've never liked Justin Bieber but;;; it's because an anti shot a fire extinguisher in his face..;; I feel bad for him

4. [+41, -2] He's rich and popular but I pity him... Imagine how big the shock was after getting a fire extinguisher blown up in his face... I don't know how anyone can laugh at him for this.. I hope the same is done onto you

5. [+36, -0] I bet people like us could never imagine the amount of stress he is under... Makes me feel bad for Bieber when I see things like this.

6. [+18, -1] Korean journalists are so cruel... Not only do they ruin celebrity images by running articles on rumors that even foreign tabloids don't believe, but they take pictures like this and call it hilarious? I feel bad for him, it's not funny at all. He may be rich and popular at a young age but he's followed around by paparazzi and his life's threatened by antis... I don't blame him at all for hitting and giving the middle finger to paparazzi.

7. [+16, -1] I respect Justin Bieber for having a great character and loving his fans

8. [+16, -0] I feel bad for him

9. [+14, -0] It's because of the Korean journalists spreading unconfirmed rumors about him that Justin Bieber's image is viewed negatively in Korea...

10. [+9, -1] Korean journalists ruined Justin Bieber's image because they know they can write anything about him for a view hits.

-