Hollywood: Hulk Beyonce


Article: Picture Beyonce requested to be taken down spreads online with 'Hulk parodies'

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+137, -4] If Beyonce requested for it to be deleted, why are you uploading it...

2. [+93, -3] Okay, I can see how her face can come out looking like that if it's a screencap paused at an odd time but her muscles are really all her's? Not photoshopped? This is the first time I'm feeling like I could lose if I ever got into a fight with a girl...

3. [+22, -0] Seems like netizens whether American, Korean, Western, or Asian are all the same ㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -2] Don't be like this... I loved her performance ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you haven't watched it yet, make sure you check it out, Beyonce's amazing ㅋㅋ It's just the way she sings which leaves her prone to screencaps like this

5. [+7,-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"I feel like I'd lose even if I put my best into fighting her."

"Still a sexy hulk."

"Look at her muscles... I'd believe it if you told me she was competing in the Super Bowl."

"I still love Yonce"

"I love Beyonce but I burst out laughing the minute I saw this photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Beyonce's body is not like that at all, it's actually voluminous, healthy, and sexy looking. Totally a golden ratio."

-