Gagman Park Hwi Soon reveals his relationship recently ended over his status as a celebrity (and not his face)


Article: Park Hwi Soon confesses to having broken up "I think she felt pressured of me being a celebrity"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"While dating, we were about to discuss marriage plans when we abruptly broke up. There were a lot of issues but I think the fact that I was a celebrity pressured her the most.  As for now, I am ready to begin a new relationship. I hope to meet someone who's humorous and laughs a lot."

1. [+116, -5] Fu*k... even men like Park Hwi Soon are dating... What's wrong with me... ㅜ.ㅜ

2. [+107, -9] I hate him. I don't hate him because he's ugly but because he takes out the stress of him being ugly on other women. I hate him even more because he looks like that and he's not even comedic.

3. [+101, -10] I wonder why men misunderstand situations like these so often? (TN: meaning that the woman probably didn't break up with him just because he's a celebrity)

4. [+98, -10] He's an absolute nut for room salons, don't act all innocent now ㅋㅋ

5. [+84, -4] Pressuring because he's a celebrity? Probably more like she dated him because he's a celebrity and then found out there's nothing more to him...

6. [+77, -3] What does he have going for him other than being a celebrity.......

7. [+75, -4] I don't think she necessarily broke up with him because he's a celebrity... If he had been Won Bin, the pressure of being a celebrity is still the same but would she have broken up with him.. Probably not..

8. [+71, -4] Last year around July, I saw him walking out of a night club at closing time with a woman in a black one piece and getting into a car together ㅋㅋㅋ He totally acts like he's some top star

9. [+66, -8] Park Hwi Soon, you don't really think that's the reason, is it? Just be honest! Say it out loud! The problem is your face! Why can't you say it out loud!

10. [+58, -4] Brother, welcome back to where you belong, the position of solos. Your spot has been here all along.

-