Eunhyuk says another joke at the wrong time?


Article: Eunhyuk confesses "I think Krystal likes me"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Eunhyuk: (Talking about how Krystal has been acting cold to him lately) "I think Krystal likes me. Aren't girls usually cold to the person they like?"

Siwon: "You guys are 8 years apart."

Krystal: "Uncle!"

Eunhyuk: "What are you calling me!"

-

1. [+706, -42] I don't think this is the time to be joking right now... That mouth...

2. [+652, -50] Is this anchovy ba$tard out of his mind...?

3. [+132, -14] ㅋㅋㅋ While IU's completely outed from the industry, Eunhyuk is confidently out and about on variety shows talking bullcrap ㅋㅋㅋ Male celebrities definitely have it easier

4. [+113, -11] Seems like Eunhyuk still hasn't woken up to reality

5. [+94, -12] How about you leave IU as your sole victim

-

Article: Eunhyuk confesses "I think Krystal likes me"

Source: TV Daily via Naver

1. [+1,228, -30] He needs to realize that there's a time and situation for every joke. What an idiot. Just go enlist in the army.

2. [+1,027, -23] ㅋㅋㅋ I can already imagine what the comments will be about

3. [+1,087, -35] He talks as if he'll visit her when she's sick

4. [+1,030, -29] The difference between Shinhwa and Super Junior is that even when Shinhwa jokes around, they know what their limits are and stop just before it to make it still funny. Super Junior never knows when it's appropriate and just says whatever they want... and it's not even funny.

5. [+921, -20] I can see that it's just a light joke between a senior and a junior but considering that this is Eunhyuk and he's in the situation that he is in, he's really pissing me off.

6. [+529, 32] IU's going to yell at you in her three high notes if you keep chasing after young girls ^^

7. [+831, -25] We've already lost IU, we refuse to lose Krystal to you too, you damn anchovy

8. [+792, -51] Eunhyuk or Go Young Wook, what's the difference

9. [+414, -21] You're out

10. [+387, -17] Sigh, what a useless kid..

-