Article: Aziatix officially signs into American market with $10 million USD contract
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+300, -44] SM, are you reading this article? Until when are you going to insist on putting out idols without any talent? Your company chooses nothing but kids with pretty faces and hot bodies... Honestly, I'm sick of it. SNSD? I don't even know if they're singers or not because all they do is dance on stage and lip sync with barely any clothing..
2. [+209, -10] Aziatix, do well!
3. [+208, -12] People that support idols are seriously stupid ㅋㅋㅋ Aziatix has amazing songs with skills that can put any idol in the grave so it's pathetic to me how people try to put them down ㅋㅋ They sit there memorizing all the names of Korean idol members but ignore the truly talented Korean groups that are promoting overseas like this ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+183, -8] The Jung Jae Yoon CEO is a Solid member ㅜㅜ
5. [+167, -8] Why do you think this group is advancing into America... Because the Asian market is way too small for the amount of skills and talent they have. They have what it takes to make it big in America because they're on another level from the stupid idol kids who try to make money off of their visuals alone. This is a group leaving to create more music with their talent alone, you hear that, Soo Man?
6. [+141, -9] As a 40 year old man, this is my first time hearing about this group, but seeing as how there is so much praise about their talent, I really see no reason why they should receive any hateful comments. I will be checking out their songs to hear why they have such great reviews.
7. [+115, -5] Seriously, don't mention Big Bang or TVXQ in articles like this. Aziatix is on another level. It's a disappointment that Aziatix isn't more well known in Korea considering their skills.
8. [+99, -2] Our country's music industry is pathetic for letting go of a daebak rookie group like this and our country's music market is pathetic for being limited to idols only
9. [+79, -5] We can't let any more talents like this slip us by. Think of all of the indie bands that we let disband... We need to spotlight more talents and stop producing dancers that can only shine under stage lights.
10. [+65, -8] Have you haters ever even listened to Eddie's solo album? Just go and listen to your damn SNSD ㅋㅋㅋㅋ