[Spoilers!!!] Yunho's acting in 'Yawang' met with poor reviews


Article: 'Yawang' Jung Yunho, 'explosive kiss' after he proposes to Soo Ae

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+401, -84] I don't know how Yunho's improved, his acting is still pretty bad

2. [+371, -79] Who said Yunho's actimg improved.... Are they kidding me... It's on par with Dongho's 'Don't Cry Mommy'

3. [+290, -67] Yunho's acting was really bad. Every time he said his lines, all I was hearing in my head was an echo of 'and Yoojin's really handsome~'

-

Article: 'Yawang' Jung Yunho, acting has improved... but there's still something missing

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+122, -17] It's so hard for me to concentrate on dramas these days because it seems every single one has at least one idol singer with embarrassing acting. So many great actors in Yawang, and yet Yunho was cast... how? I can't help but notice his jaw and his pronunciation in his scenes. It's hard to ignore ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+117, -19] Yunho is a pair of chopsticks on a fully set table ㅜㅜ

3. [+68, -15] He'd seriously do well if only he'd put the same effort he puts into his dancing into his acting.

-

Article: 'Yawang' Kwon Sang Woo, praised for his tearful acting 'a rediscovery of Kwon Sang Woo'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+194, -9] The problem now isn't Kwon Sang Woo's lisp but the awkward way Yunho's jaw makes him pronounce things. His acting is embarrassingly poor. Either way, I'm enjoying Yawang for Soo Ae's incredible acting.

2. [+172, -9] Kwon Sang Woo's always been great at acting.

3. [+162, -4] I really wanted to hit Soo Ae, wow... and Kwon Sang Woo's crying scene was as awesome as always. I wonder if the journalist has never seen him in Stairway to Heaven?

-