TV: [Spoilers!!!] Yawang

Reader request.

-

Article: 'Yawang' Kwon Sang Woo, what can we do with a man we pity so dearly?

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+221, -6] I think Soo Ae will take the role of the worst female character in history...

2. [+214, -8] Hul, I seriously thought I was going to die from frustration...

3. [+164, -1] It angers me so much to think that next week, Ha Ryu will probably call the crime his. This drama will be the representative works for Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae in the future... They're both disgustingly great actors.

4. [+158, -3] My mother has never sworn in her life.. but while watching Joo Da Hye last night, she called her a crazy bi*ch and said she couldn't watch it anymore. I'm going to keep watching to make sure to see Joo Da Hye fail.

5. [+157, -26] I'm so stressed out because I feel so bad for Ha Ryu ㅠㅠㅠ It's fun but it angers me so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'Yawang' Kwon Sang Woo suspected for murder 'worst case scenario'

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+135, -5] I seriously knew this would happen. I bet Joo Da Hye will order someone to kill Ha Ryu once he comes out of jail. But his twin brother will intervene and that's when Ha Ryu's real revenge begins through the help of Baek Do Kyung. All because of that bi*ch Joo Da Hye

2. [+98, -2] We thought no, it couldn't be... and the minute we saw Ha Ryu written on there, our entire family shouted out XXXX!!

3. [+98, -4] I have a feeling his brother will act as his lawyer...

-