TV: [Spoilers!!!] K-Pop Star 2


Article: Bang Yedam 'Baby' receives praise

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+591, -117] Bang Yedam is finally showing his worth!!! I think BoA's the real talent here

2. [+509, -87] I never thought he was that great until now... Wow, he's talented. Although I liked Akdong Musician's performance as well ㅜㅜ

3. [+472, -87] Bang Yedam gave me goosebumps for the first time today. His high notes were perfect.

-

Article: 'K-Pop Star 2' Bang Yedam live broadcast advancement, Akdong Musician consolation match, Kim Min Jung eliminated

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+148, -25] I guess there really is a difference in the way producers see things from us. I didn't really like Bang Yedam before but today he was chillingly awesome

2. [+135, -25] Why won't Bang Yedam sing any Korean songs~? He only sings American songs...;

3. [+134, -53] I never thought he was that great but the professionals keep praising him so maybe it's my ears that are wrong

-


Article:
'K-Pop Star 2' Akdong Musician receives criticisms again "No teamwork"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+276, -18] Park Jin Young's facial expressions said it all. He started off looking excited about the performance and then his face hardened before finally looking at Yang Hyun Suk like he was a weirdo.

2. [+291, -36] I liked them. I hope they don't get intimidated by this and bring the same excitement back to their next stage

3. [+259, -18] ㅠㅠ They were off to a great start but they messed up in the middle and never really covered from that... But the ending was great! Continuing to support them

-