TV: [Spoilers!!!] Chungdamdong Alice, Flower Boy Neighbor


Article: 'Chungdamdong Alice' Kim Yuri sends a video of Moon Geun Young to Park Shi Hoo 'danger'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+208, -4] I hope that Tommy Hong will... secretly... say he's going to take a picture with his phone... and just delete it.......

2. [+167, -6] I hated Tommy Hong until last week but this week's he the savior!!!

3. [+129, -7] I really don't want anything getting in the way of them, but it has to be revealed sooner or later ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ makes me so nervous each episode I watch

-

Article: Yoon Shi Yoon's bad hands spotted, awkward hand positioning while driving, Park Shin Hye's confused look

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+208, -12] I love My Flower Boy Neighbor. I was looking forward to it already since the end of Reply 1997 but it's totally daebak. Park Shin Hye's gorgeous and acts well and Yoon Shi Yoon's so cute.. I'm loving the cast. Looking forward to their vacation tomorrow ㅋㅋ

2. [+185, -18] Always amazed at Park Shin Hye's charms while watching this drama... Every close up shot we see of her just proves time and time again that she's a natural beauty... Beautiful eyes.

3. [+176, -14] Park Shin Hye's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

-