Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TV: [Spoilers!!!] School 2013


Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin blocks Lee Jong Suk's transfer "Not a victim and an assailant, but friends"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+401, -6] "Because you are the teacher that I always wanted to be" such an amazing line

2. [+323, -6] "Because you... are the teacher that I always wanted to be... The one I wanted to be, but could never ever become..." Ha... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+286, -12] Heung Soo, go write 142 pages of self reflection for playing so hard to get

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin blocks Lee Jong Suk's transfer 'tearful reunion'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+100, -0] School 2013 leaves such a heavy feeling on your heart... I see myself in each of the students and also feel sorry towards my teachers for not understanding the obstacles they had to go through to teach us.. But feeling frustrated is inevitable at the thought of knowing that this will all repeat again the next day..

2. [+100, -3] There are so many amazing lines in each episode that really ring your heart. Uhm Force is actually quite cool~ He blocked the expulsion and knew about the cigarette but pretended to just let it go because of Teacher Kang. All of the characters are cool and their lines are killer~

3. [+95, -1] I cried when Lee Jong Suk choked up in tears while eating and then when they said they were in the middle of fixing their relationship ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The family background stories about Lee Yi Kyung, Lee Ji Hoon, and Oh Jung Ho, and the last scene when the kids were raising their hands were so sad ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'School 2013' Lee Jong Suk forced to transfer in place of Kim Woo Bin 'tears'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+237, -8] Sometimes Namsoon seems like a female character in the drama. His name is also girlish (TN: In Korean names, -soon is usually added to feminize a name)

2. [+227, -4] "Because you are the teacher that I always wanted to be"

3. [+244, -39] They're moving too slow, when are they going to kiss?

-

Article: 'School 2013' best friends Park Se Young and Hyoyoung's friendship falls apart under college pressure

Source; Newsen via Nate

1. [+203, -1] I was so upset for their friendship, cursing college and the entrance exam for bringing them to this point... But I know too well the reality of what they both mean

2. [+206, -7] The Korean education system makes it so difficult for anyone to have a true friend...

3. [+190, -3] Kang Joo and Hakyung finally fixed their friendship but now.. again .. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why, college! Why are you ruining friendships ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'School 2013' Hyoyoung isn't #1, state delegate canceled... Pride hurt 'tears'

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+242, -8] My heart was fluttering so hard when Lee Jong Suk brushed her hair saying it's nothing worth crying over...♡

2. [+200, -3] When Namsoon was brushing Kang Joo's hair ㅋㅋ My heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama's men are driving me crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+158, -3] "Because you are the teacher that I always wanted to be" ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'School' Choi Daniel's reversed truth, stronger than any love confession

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+238, -4] Choi Daniel always lands charming roles ㅠㅠ His manner of speech is so charming I love him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

32. [+169, -2] "Because you are the teacher that I always wanted to be" Why is this drama only 16 episodes long ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+159, -3] "Because you are the teacher that I always wanted to be" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'School 2013' male/male friendship romance, who knew it would make your heart flutter

Source: Newsen via Nate

Editorial type article talking about how the drama is able to still excite viewers with just stories about friendship and without the need for love lines.

1. [+55, -1] The two are so sorrowful ㅋㅋㅋ I thought there'd be a love triangle with the two fighting over a girl but their friendship is so strong that I don't think anyone can come between them. Reminds me of my own school days when friends were all you needed.

2. [+50, -3] In this week's episodes, Nam Soon and Heung Soo's lines all seemed like something out of a romance drama ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+34, -4] I'm glad Nam Soon and Heung Soo have worked things out. Now it's the other students' turn to get their stories old. It's time for Min Ki to explode under the stress of his mom, Kye Nari  to share her story of bullying, Jihoon to get into college, and Ha Kyung to get her feelings consoled.

-


31 comments:

  1. "Because you are the teacher that I always wanted to be" LOL
    Now that Nom Soon/Heung Soo are working it out, it's time to make other couples happen :p
    btw I love Kang Joo & Nam Soon friendship <3 (I don't think it'll evolve into something more than that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this drama :) all the actor can actually act very well( except dani but she doesn't have many lines) ,is well wrote and the lack of lovelines make you actually notice the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are shipping the boys together so hard lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL but you can help once you see the drama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like I'll have to break my vow and watch this drama. It doesn't seem contrived or overly cheesy or gimmicky but realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This drama is so flipping good. I crave it. Its more about friendship and seems way more realistic then any drama I have watched so far because I can actually relate and say "Hey, this situation is similar to ones I have been in or my friends have been."

    There are so many different stories that have a wide range that the audience can say can relate to: I have a controlling mother (Min Ki) , I need to be the best in class (Ha- Kyung) I'm alway in the shadow of my friend (Lee Kang Joo), I'm a rebel because I have family issues (Jung Ho), I'm lonely and the guilt eats me up (Nam Soon) and ext....

    Really who can say BOF or Your Beautiful is realistic...although those dramas were fun and romantic...School 2013 is in a whole another level, and sometimes you just need a slice of life. I hope they make a School 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dani's random English lines, make me cringe. She has good English...but they are so out of place. I think the one that made me laugh so hard was when we could hear her voice in the background saying: "What's going on. I don't understand. Someone tell me."


    They should gave her some sort of story line...or not make her talk at all. Like maybe she could have got bullied because she knows English and is getting the highest in the English class...but she doesn't fit in...because she doesn't know her mothers tongue. I seriously don't know why she's in the drama other than to teach Koreans at home some English phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS SHOW. THANK YOU POSTING ABOUT IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This draM AGIVES ME SO M A NY FEEls?
    NETIZENS AREN'T KIDDING ABOUT THE LINES THEY'RE QUOTING, TRULY TRULY POWERFUL T_T

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are numerous situations that are unrealistic and would NOT happen in actual high school. The high tolerance some of the administrators have for extreme breakage of rules is a huge one. Actually, many characters seem to have really high tolerance for mistreatment..

    They embellish a lot, but theres enough angst and sadness to balance it out. All in all it's a fantastic drama that reminds you a bit of your own high school life (if you've been to high school -- I don't want to assume anything about your age n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "They're moving too slow, when are they going to kiss?"
    THIS.
    ....or at least hug...I ried so hard when he said they would be friend and Go Nam Soon cried too ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3. [+286, -12] Heung Soo, go write 142 pages of self reflection for playing so hard to get

    Hahaha this! ♥


    However.. yes.. the lines are really really good.. And when Nam Soon nearly cried while eating.. ;___; idk why but I always have a stronger urge to cry when I see the actor eating while welling up.. ;__; (Missing You with his 'lover') oh well.. ;_;


    Now we need to wait another week. :(
    Seriously.. why is this only 16 episodes? D:

    ReplyDelete
  13. "would NOT happen in actual high school."
    But many Korean students agree with this drama and some of them even said that it's even worse. Well I'm not a student there so I don't know but I saw many comments from Koreans.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I said numerous situations, not all.

    I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass ok I've attended school there. College courses, but I've had friends that told me all about it :)

    An amazing 학원 teacher (I'm talking about Sechan-- good ones get paid much more than schoolteachers) wouldn't decide to teach at a mediocre school and become emotionally attached to his fellow students. Two students coincidentally meeting through high school shopping; two guys (one with a disabled leg) managing to mess up a whole squad of 깡패-- I'm talking those types of things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think it's realistic in that it talks about real issues that kids face i.e. bullying, family problems, friendship, stress from school and that it's relateable to people of all ages
    the fact that some of the incidents are exaggerated doesn't take away from what's really the issue and besides, this is a /drama/. i'm actually quite surprised and happy that they didn't include any romance scenes as of yet; feels like the producers knew what they were doing with this one.
    sure hope they don't mess up the ending though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah the kid's situation are realistic, except the whole tsunami thing lol.
    I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THE ROMANCE THING TOO. But I have to admit something... lol people will most likely ignore this but
    {spoiler if you haven't seen 11} I really abhor the idea of Hakyung x Namsoon so seeing Namsoon and Kangjoo together really stirred me. PLS TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE HERE T_T

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm with you on that lol i actually like the relationship between namsoon and kangjoo more i feel it's more lighthearted and not as forced

    ReplyDelete
  18. I finally caught up on it. I loved Episode 11, so many great moments. I was getting a little frustrated at the beginning of the episode because it had been 11 episodes and felt like we were back to square one with Nam-soon & Heung-soo's relationship. But I was really happy to see so many developments this episode. I feel so bad for In-jae but she really needs to grow a backbone and stop letting these parents and some of these bratty kids get to her. I'm happy someone finally told her what a great teacher she is. I hope the kids realize what a big mistake they're making with In-jae. And I hope Min-ki doesn't do anything drastic in the next episode.

    Watching this episode made me realize that I'm not completely against an extension. They've focused so much on Nam-soon or Heung-soo, that I'd love to see more on the other kids. They need to do something with Ha-kyung, wasn't she supposed to be one of the main characters?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
    I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be
    a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back later on.
    I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice holiday
    weekend!

    Have a look at my homepage: “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be
    happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    Here is my webpage - “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

    ReplyDelete
  21. Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a
    very good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my web blog www.eleducador.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm
    assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

    Here is my web site ... juice breville 800 juicer

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point.
    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job,
    have a nice morning!

    Check out my web-site :: omega juicers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome article.

    Here is my site digitalies.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I visited several web pages except the audio quality for audio songs existing at
    this web site is truly excellent.

    Also visit my webpage; Smart juicer

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're amazing!
    Thanks!

    My homepage; recipes for Juicers

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Visit my page ... wiki.learnendurance.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
    Nevertheless imagine if you added some great photos or video
    clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images
    and clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the most beneficial
    in its niche. Excellent blog!

    My web blog ... christopherpires.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort
    to generate a great article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never manage to get
    anything done.

    my homepage - power juicer elite

    ReplyDelete
  30. SCHOOL 2014 please, i want to see Jong ho change totally

    ReplyDelete
  31. I know I'm late watching it & replying to this post..but yeah I hope there is School 2014

    ReplyDelete