TV: School 2013

Reader request.

-

Article: 'School 2013' to donate 1,300 copies of reference books to underprivileged teens

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+490, -54] (TN: This entire comment was written in that 'ba$tard' parody) I don't want this drama to end, just keep going it.

2. [+344, -9] What the hell is immortal teens, does this idiot journalist think this is Immortal Song or something. (TN: The journalist typo'd the title as bulhoo = immortal instead of bulwoo = underprivileged, but it has since been fixed)

3. [+263, -6] It's such a meaningful act they're doing in honor of the drama's final episode. I hope that the books will give teens an opportunity to dream bigger dreams and achieve them all ^^ But Mr. Journalist, it isn't bulhoo, it's bulwoo... You got it wrong, you must've been in a rush ^^;;

4. [+31, 0] I seriously wish they'll add more episodes

5. [+25, -1] Really nothing to criticize about the cast or the drama

6. [+24, 0] There's only one episode left and I have no idea what's going to happen ㅠㅠ I don't want to believe it's over

7. [+23, 0] I thought it'd be some corny love story at first but this drama seriously gets better each episode ㅋㅋ

-