[Telzone] Do girl groups take on sexier concepts in Japan?













-

1. [+85] Away with T-ara

2. [+67] IU looks like a money

3. [+57] Do this in our country too please, who's stopping you

"Japan is the #1 AV producer for a reason."

"SNSD's lingerie look and pole dance should've been included here. None of the pictures up there can even compare."

"I don't see any particular difference."

"Probably because Japan gives more freedom where as Korea treats you like a sl*t if you expose any bit of skin.."

"I think outfits like these are the norm in Japan."

"Yeah, I don't want to see them dressed like that in our country.."

"I'd be so embarrassed if I saw pictures of my idols dressed like that in Japan. I'm not against females choosing to show skin but they're basically exposing skin for the cash.."

"They gotta do what they gotta do to stay relevant in the market. The outfits are normal for Japan."

"There aren't a lot of restrictions on Japanese TV."

-

* Telzone has a lot of interesting posts but their community is really trashy. I had to sift through numerous sexual comments to grab what I did, so keep that in mind.