[Telzone] VIXX took their vampire look too far?


Telzone: Horror scenes I capped while watching Inkigayo

Who are these guys? Why would they do something like this? Are they that desperate for attention?

-

"It makes them look like they're on drugs."

"Well, since only elementary school kids watch this show, I guess this could be up their alley."

"Too desperate for attention. Put more focus on your music."

"My daughter's 6 years old and when she saw them on TV, she asked me, 'Those oppas are bad oppas, right?' Then she hid behind me because she was so scared... I don't think they should continue this concept~"

"It's supposed to be some vampire concept but it pisses me off every time I see it so I just change the channel."

"It really creeps me out... It was my first time being creeped with goose bumps out while watching a music show... Considering this is a show for kids, they should stop."

"It'd be an okay concept without the weird lens."

-