1. Although actress A and actor B were once the official couple of the entertainment industry, their break up is upsetting more than just the two involved, as it's been revealed that A has yet to move on. A has always emphasized that she broke up with B on good terms, but associates reveal that A is still in love with B. Recently, A has been trying to get cast into the same drama B is in. A's associate said to B's associate, "A's going to be in a new drama. It'd be difficult for them to star in the same drama, you think?" B's associate replied, "Sigh, how could you do that to her?"
2. After receiving much love for 'Alone' and 'Loving U' last year, there has been much talk lately over whether SISTAR is now becoming the representative top girl group of the music industry. CEO Lee Gun Hee recently had his 71st birthday present and SISTAR was invited as celebratory performers. Held at the Shilla Hotel on the 9th, there were other famous figures - (insert list of famous Samsung names) for a total of 350 in attendance. SISTAR was the only idol group invited to perform among a list of veteran guests like Joo Hyun Mi, Shim Soo Bong, and Kim Yunja. Last year, the CEO had invited Insooni, Baek Ji Young, Kim Bum Soo, and Park Jung Hyun. Music industry officials are definitely jealous of the rare invite SISTAR managed to receive, and rumors quickly spread about how much they were paid for their attendance. SISTAR's representatives were quick to deny, "They received what they normally receive for events."
3. Actor C is becoming the subject of annoyance for many for his arrogant attitude. His talented acting skills were discovered a bit late, but better late than never as he's now a leading role being recognized for his talents. Recently, industry officials have been heard saying, "C grew a bit too much too fast." One said, "C's a great actor but he also has an eye for the directing aspects and keeps involving himself in them. Producers and his castmates feel very uncomfortable." As if that wasn't bad enough, C has now started involving himself with the promotional aspects as well. A PR manager said, "I had scheduled the cast for an appearance on a variety show, but he said, 'We don't need to do that', and refrained the others from taking part. He's also put us in some uncomfortable predicaments with his interviews, and yet he claims, 'There can't be an actor more comfortable to work with than me.'"
4. Another story about that actor who beats people up when he's drunk from the last rumor mill.
5. Actress E is notorious for hitting on every male castmate she's starred with. She uses her famous aegyo to seduce him and asks him out for a meal every chance she gets. She's been fairly successful in the past, but recently met her match when she tried hitting on actor F, a castmate of her current drama. F had already heard rumors about her and kept his distance, acting like a rock in the face of her seduction.
6. Actor G, known for his innocent and homely image, was found to have an interesting dating history. Although he recently got married, G was actually involved with actress H, a costar of one of his dramas. H had been married at the time but the two spent no time getting closer, leading to rumors being spread about their budding relationship. H's husband caught wind of what was going on and took off to see G, demanding that he explain himself. Unable to control his anger, H's husband hit a car parked outside G's house. Unfortunately, it had not been G's car at all and once investigations were launched to find the culprit, the industry found out all about G and H's relationship.
Source: Entertainment Radar