Positive Dump: Hyun Bin, SNSD, Yonghwa


Article: Hyun Bin hand writes a letter to his fans "I learned and felt a lot"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+286, -10] Amazing, amazing, how could I not fall for you?

2. [+221, -13] Hyun Bin is mentally seriously the best. He came out of the marines without dating or playing the celebrity card like someone else ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+213, -29] Are you watching, Rain

-

Article: SNSD "We feel bad for ourselves the most because nobody hits on us"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+289, -72] Men probably feel intimidated ㅋㅋㅋ Since they're really famous and all

2. [+228, -33] Hyoyeon was hilarious yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+274, -83] They're probably thinking... Who dares hit on SNSD..

-

Article: Jung Yonghwa's blonde selca "Thank you for praising my self composition, I'm feeling great"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+129, -28] I'm excited as well since it's the first day your composition will hit public broadcast. I love I'm Sorry.

2. [+141, -41] I love the song. Trust anything you make. And the blonde selca's definitely a sweet bonus ㅋㅋ

3. [+122, -24] Loving this album!! Fighting fighting!!

-