[Pann] Songs that shot idols to stardom


Super Junior - Sorry Sorry


KARA - Mister


SNSD - Gee



IU - Good Day


T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep



B2ST - Fiction





CNBLUE - Loner


F.T. Island - Lovesick


SHINee - Ring Ding Dong (Replay and Lucifer were great songs as well but Ring Ding Dong was what gave everyone a mental breakdown with its initial weirdness but later addictiveness)


Big Bang - Lies


Wonder Girls - Tell Me


TVXQ - Mirotic



INFINITE - Be Mine

-

Source: Nate Pann

-

"These were the best days... When you knew all of the idols who were performing."

"For Shinhwa, I'd say their 'Brand New' days."

"You really can't call songs that aren't on this list as 'hit songs'... Although I'm skeptical of a few on this list as well."

"Finally some songs I can recognize..."

"Agreed, I don't know who sings what anymore. These days were the best."

"Mirotic was seriously revolutionary for me."

"INFINITE got popular through Be Mine but I think their best songs are BTD and Paradise."

"When F.T. Island came out with Lovesick, I remember everyone going wild."

"I'm pretty sure T-ara shot to superstardom with their bullying scandal, not Bo Peep Bo Peep."

"TVXQ Wonder Bang were the bomb."

"I feel like Lies could be a hit even now."

-