Article: Oh Yeon Seo eventually confesses to her real relationship to Lee Jang Woo "We are just high school senior/juniors"
Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+241, -17] Oh Yeon Seo's getting all the hate because she decided to step forward. Honestly, as a man, I think Lee Jang Woo is pathetic for deciding to stay quiet in all of this knowing that she's getting all the hate.
2. [+218, -14] Thanks to Lee Jang Woo staying quiet, Oh Yeon Seo's image has gone completely down the toilet. It looks like they broke up while still deciding whether or not to make it official. Lee Jang Woo~ quite pathetic.
3. [+186, -11] Oh Yeon Seo: Lee Jang Woo, you ba$tard...
4. [+48, -3] As a man, I find it hard to like Lee Jang Woo in this situation. Oh Yeon Seo's getting all the hate and he's choosing to remain silent.
5. [+42, -4] This reminds me of the Im Tae Hoon scandal, although not as scandalous. The girl probably thought they were going to make it official while the man thought of her as nothing but a good lay so when the scandal happened, the girl confirmed the relationship but the guy stayed silent since he had no intention of dating her anyway, leading the girl to get all of the hate for changing her stance so much. Of course, he, too, stayed quiet until the end...
Article: 'WGM' reps, "Oh Yeon Seo's dating rumors are unfounded, she will not be leaving the show" official announcement
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+435, -40] Then what was that picture of them hugging? ㅋㅋ Should just confirm what's already true and leave the show.. Do they think the viewers are some kind of a joke? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+417, -40] Are they joking with the viewers right now?
3. [+387, -33] Sure.... I'm sure she just wants to keep making money...
4. [+97, -3] Then why did her reps confirm the relationship and say that they were waiting for WGM to cut her from the snow? Now they're going back to say that they're not dating? Even if she continues with the show, she's going to have a hard time salvaging what's left of her image. Lee Joon almost lost his job because of her and even if the show is a virtual reality, continuing on with it is going to look so forced and fake.
5. [+80, -7] An hour after the scandal came out, Oh Yeon Seo's reps confirmed the relationship so was that all a lie? The netizens also saw all of the pictures.. Dothey think we're stupid? I'm the fool for having my heart flutter at all of the scenes in WGM!!!
Article: 'Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Joon' will not leave 'WGM'... Netizens respond "Do you think your viewers are idiots?"
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+235, -14] When Oh Yeon Seo acknowledged the dating rumors, I thought wow, how could she do that, but now I think Lee Jang Woo is the pathetic one. How could he stand by without saying a word and letting Oh Yeon Seo get all the hate while simultaneously solving the situation on her own? Pathetic ba$tard
2. [+186, -57] Oh Yeon Seo basically proved that she's an easy woman while Lee Joon was stuck in the middle and Lee Jang Woo avoided taking responsibility of his part of the situation
3. [+196, -12] And what exactly is Lee Jang Woo doing right now? He's like a groundhog just hiding. Does he think that will be the end of it, that pathetic ba$tard?