Ock Joo Hyun clarifies rumors about her death (or did she?)


Article: Ock Joo Hyun clarifies rumors of her death "So this is what it feels like, I'm alive"

Source: TV Report via Nate

"I came out from my shower and found six missed calls from my brother. I called back and he asked why I didn't answer and if something was wrong. His friend had called him after hearing that I had died.... So I guess this is what having rumors about your death feels like. Hoohoot. I'm alive."

1. [+161, -8] Raise your hand if this is your first time hearing about the rumor

2. [+133, -15] I bet her company spread the rumor themselves so they can come out and clarify it

3. [+89, -18] Maybe her musical tickets aren't selling.........

-

Article: Ock Joo Hyun clarifies rumors of her death "So this is what it feels like, I'm alive"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+119, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ This is my first time hearing it, it's like she knew before the rumor even spread

2. [+84, -6] Is she making this up

3. [+80, -3] I always have an eye on Naver news and I didn't see one article on it ㅋㅋㅋ Don't worry about it

4. [+64, -4] Is this some marketing ploy?

5. [+58, -2] Ironic how a rumor about her death starts with her own explanation about the rumor ㅡㅡ

-