Music Bank: SNSD, INFINITE-H, Kim Sori


Article: SNSD 'Music Bank' first place, encore stage with flowers in their hair

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+356, -160] Sunny was so cute >_<

2. [+295, -158] Sunny was so cute ㅎㅎ but why didn't Sooyoung do the promise?? Anyway, congrats on #1~~~

3. [+334, -214] Congrats on the #1 but today's Glass Child and I Got a Boy live was amazinggggggggg

-

Article: 'Music Bank' INFINITE-H comeback 'emotional rapper of the trend idols' success

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+339, -67] I thought they were lip syncing the featuring part but they were actually singing it live, and quite well too, might I add ㅋㅋ; I think it's the first time in a while I found a song that I want to keep listening to

2. [+314, -59] I really hope they do well. They're great dancers and rappers, and the song's great with a daebak line-up

3. [+304, -67] There are some people that seem to think INFINITE only sings songs written by other people but Hoya and Dongwoo both have written songs in the past and wanted to participate in their unit album but the company wanted to put Primary at the forefront and catch the public's attention first so please just enjoy the song without any bias!

-

Article: 'Music Bank' Kim Sori, gold all-in-one outfit, sexy + captivating dance

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+44, -7] Oh man ㅋㅋ I think I'm being brainwashed by Kim Sori ㅋㅋㅋ There's an article about her at top every single day ㅋㅋ This is media play on UEE's level ㅋㅋㅋ Alright then, keep it up and write a new media play history on par with UEE's honey thighs ㅋㅋㅋ

-