Media Play: Sowon


Currently rank #2. I saw her articles hovering around the bottom a few days ago and didn't think much of it but I guess she decided to come back stronger!

-

Article: [eStar SNS] Rookie singer Sowon reveals her 'goddess side line'... "a shining halo"

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+52, -12] I see... I guess it was imperative for her that we see her Twitter picture update like this even though we don't know her...

2. [+42, -7] Wow... Am I finally witnessing Nate media play at work here? I only ever heard about it, this is my first time seeing it ㅋㅋㅋ I guess this is why they say every rookie in our country has to start with media play on Nate to get anywhere

3. [+42, -10] "In her picture, she shows a natural but pictorial-like..." my a$$ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's obviously posing, don't take us for fools

-

"Okay yeah, you're kinda pretty but sorry ^^;;;; I won't accept media play so no thanks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Media play media play media play media play ㅋㅋㅋ We should just be caring and understanding netizens since they're showing this much effort to be popular."

"It's so easy to get in the headlines these days, I don't know why stars insist on media play. Just go on WGM and fake your love for someone then go and meet another man. You'll be #1 rank for at least a month! Or you could visit the sick for an easier option ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Is she the next Sori now."

"Think about it. Would there be a need for her to media play like this if she was a great singer and had an awesome song? She obviously sucks and doesn't want to put any effort in so she's slamming down some media play to get her name recognized the easy way."

-