Media Play: Kim Sori


I don't know how I feel about media playing with charitable acts. Thoughts?

-

Article: Kim Sori revealed to be secretly knitting hats for infants for the past three years "A good deed for the winter"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+115, -8] Secretly???

2. [+109, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was secretly...

3. [+96, -8] I'm really curious as to why celebrities, especially singers, stay quiet and then start releasing articles about their charitable acts like this when it's time to promote their comeback. And how does it make sense that she doesn't want attention for it because she feels pressured by the attention of others when she put it on Twitter herself. Whaaaat?

-

Article: [Star Twitter] Kim Sori earns attention for being a part of a knitting campaign for infants for 3 years

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+105, -13] The Naroho satellite has confirmed to be launched on the 30th. Kim Sori, you have 9 days to work your butt off to 'launch' before then. Korea's first ever female singer rival with a satellite 'Kim Sori'

2. [+83, -8] Has Kim Sori risen as much as to deserve the word 'Star' in her article title? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then it looks like she won over Naroho

3. [+60, -10] Anyone know about Kim Sori's windmill ㅋㅋㅋ (TN: gifs from her new mv)

-

"All singers have to media play if they want to get popular these days..."

"I know that she's been working really hard at her media play lately, but I think that there are some people that will just never get popular no matter how hard they try. I've noticed Kim Sori since her Invincible Youth days and realized that if she couldn't get popular then, it won't happen ever."

"She's doing a good deed deserving of praise... But I don't know if I feel comfortable with her promoting herself through this."

"Let's just praise her this time. You can't really hate on someone doing a good deed."

"Idiots, you've already fallen prey to her marketing tactics. The fact that you're already in this article commenting about her means that her media play is working."

"More like 3 years of media play."

"It astounds me that she still struggles with her popularity even with all this media play."

"I haven't been seeing her media play the past few days ㅠㅠ Is your media play already over? Oh no ㅠㅠ I'll miss you."

-