I will begin sourcing from Naver

I would just like to quickly point out that I will start picking up articles from Naver from this point on. I've been seeing comments questioning my focus on Nate and saying Naver or Daum are much better sources but really, any popular scandal will garner the same response universally across all portal sites.

Nate is just more convenient for me because it's set up in content -> best replies -> all comments all on one page. Naver is set up so that you can read the article along with the most recent 5-10 comments on that page. You must then click to another page to load all of the comments and then prioritize 'order in most votes'.

I guess the advantage to this system is that netizens aren't able to read the majority opinion before choosing to leave their own comment since obviously reading the best replies first will influence opinions in some way or the other.

I will try to include both a Nate and Naver response for popular scandals but keep in mind that Naver is a lot slower than Nate because Nate has a bigger, faster moving community.

Hope you find this helpful!

Feel free to e-mail me for any other questions or concerns.