Hyosung's lingerie pictorial leaked


Article: Hyosung's lingerie pictorial leaked 'netizens surprised'

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+236, -47] Underwear photoshoots only look good when the person wearing them has a great body like this... She has such a different feel compared to Son Ga In's...

2. [+165, -15] Thank you for brightening my morning with this article

3. [+125, -23] Hyosung really lost a lot of weight lately.... Her legs got so pretty and I saw a recent picture of her in a belly button shirt and she really had no fat on her stomach.. But her volume is still there.. As a girl, I'm so jealous of her ㅠㅠ Anyway, do well Hyosung!!

-

"She had a great chest even before this weight loss so it's amazing that her chest is still there ㅎㅎ Jealous ㅠ"

"She's the best!!!"

"Maybe it's because I'm a girl but I think she looks fine after the weight loss. Why is everyone hating on the weight lossㅋ;?"

"I... I love you..."

"The reason I'm leaving a reply is so I have an excuse to look at this article again."

"I'm Hyosung's fan starting from now."

"Ah daebakkkkk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Hyosung, your uncle fans love you dearly...."

"John!! Calm down!! This is not the time!! (TN: Koreans call their di*ks 'Johnsons')

"Best article of the year."

"This article shows me that Korea is still a country worth living in... Thank you for such great news."

"Right click save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I've never bought an idol's album before but I am buying this photoshoot immediately."

-